About the Foundation
Founded in 1952 as a charitable arm of the G.C. Murphy Co.™, the G.C. Murphy Co.™ Foundation is now an independent, non-profit corporation that makes annual grants to civic, educational and cultural charitable organizations, primarily in Western Pennsylvania.
Past recipients of gifts from the G.C. Murphy Co.™ Foundation have included Auberle, Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, McKeesport Regional History & Heritage Center, McKeesport Symphony Orchestra, UPMC McKeesport Hospital, Penn State Greater Allegheny, the Ninth Street Clinic and The Center for Victims.
For more information, please write to:
G.C. Murphy Co. Foundation
c/o Patricia A. Smith
1514 Greenock-Buena Vista Road
McKeesport, PA 15135